Friday, July 11, 2008

ACEO Original - Tiger - Chinese Zodiac

This original ACEO drawing is hand painted by me. Media: watercolor, pencil, charcoal on paper 300gsm/140lb. This is an original art drawing, not a print. I love the result, because it turns out really cute.

Hand written about tiger personality according to Chinese Year is on the back.
Tiger personality: born to lead, extremely generous, intelligent, charming, stubborn.
Year of Tiger: 1902, 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010

aceo atc rkdsign88 art etsy painting illustraion cute chinese zodiac tiger

il_fullxfull.31335827.jpg

ACEO Original - Tiger - Chinese Zodiac

If you interested to buy it, you are welcome to shop at http://www.rkdsign88.etsy.com/
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute!!!

Beat Black said...

thats me! very cute

Restnrileks said...

Nice illo,

love it. Cute and subtle. I was born in a year of a tiger too.. Ngaum..ngaum!! hehe

Anyway,

You are lucky no.5!!! (7th commentator) whaoho..

Congrats!! or as we say in Malaysia (Tahniah!!)

Dont forget to e-mail me your address ya..

Restnrileks said...

Ohh sorry, about the 2nd ATC swap.

Each of us will have to make 3 ATC since this is swap 3 of 3. Handmade drawings..not printed..

Size is 2.5in x 3.5 each card. All contestants will then post their 3 ATC cards to me. As a host i will randomly post back 3 cards from other artists..

So, each of us will get three cards of different artists

For instance, on the first swap, i have received, debbie's(1), Kak Emila,s(1) and mango,s(1).. so this time, I cant have them again.

The 2nd theme is independence.

I hope you can join us.. that would be great..

just holla me back at restnrileks ya..

heppi blogging

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks guys for your feedback :)