Friday, July 18, 2008

DOODLE EVIL - A NICE SNAKE - aceo

rkdsign88.blogspot.com snake atc aceo art painting etsy cute chinese zodiac drawing watercolor whimsical

il_fullxfull.32292812.jpg

DOODLE EVIL - A NICE SNAKE - original aceo - Chinese Zodiac

Well it is a nice snake for sure.
This original ACEO drawing is hand painted by me.
Media: watercolor, pencil, charcoal on paper 300gsm/140lb. This is an original art drawing, not a print.
Hand written about snake personality according to Chinese Year is on the back of the card.
Snake personality: smart, seductive, charming, insecure, hardworking.
Year of Snake: 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013
You are welcome to shop at http://www.rkdsign88.etsy.com/
Thanks for looking!
Happy Doodle Day :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a nice snake, indeed! I wasn't expecting my fellow "doodlers" to have such professional artwork. :) It was a delight to see.

Francis Scudellari said...

That is a very cool snake. I really like your work. Happy Doodle Week!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....its too cute to be evil.

Kelly Ann said...

That is just too adorable!! :)

Tina K said...

Beautiful. I'm going to "favorite" your shop. I didn't do an evil doodle, because I think in pretty bold colors about nice things. I think your snake looks cute enough to cuddle.

Jenny said...

Ok...I HATE snakes...but this one is quite adorable!! Nice work...I love Art Cards.

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you guys for your precious time to stop by & live your lovely comment, just shine my day :)

Irish Mom said...

So cute!!